But I digress.
There are only 28 days until Azeroth is ripped asunder. That pesky Dragon Aspect Deathwing is waking up....and he is PISSED!
So, as many of us count down the days to release, I have found it difficult to remain focused. It seems there is so much to do and the clock is literally ticking. I finally hit upon a list of priorities that seem important for me. Some things are within reach, and others, well, let's just say that I won't spend time on Insane in the Membrane or farming the Swift Zulian Tiger in soon-to-disappear Zul'Gurub. Although I could still farm the mount, I think other priorities will override that one.
The foundation basics I feel I need to accomplish are:
- As many maxed professions as possible
- Stockpile valuable items that will be good gold sellers after Cat
- Advance my "close to 80" toons to 80
- Any profession that I can't max by Cat gets advanced as far as possible
- Not spend foolishly, keeping as much gold as possible for after Cat
- Obtain "within grasp" titles, achievements and gear